Microsoft Excel is a primary financial management tool used in most organisations across the world, and has emerged as the best tool to integrate financial models in a highly efficient and secure way. Its inherent ability to identify and track all the points of linkage helps to manage the sheer volume of calculations involved in building a durable financial model.
Basic levels of competence in Excel are skills that are easily picked up by many- with the result that deeper levels of the Excel program largely go unexplored and unused. Most users, therefore, do not exploit the enormous potential of Financial Management and Modeling using the Excel program and fail to use the range of features and functional tools that Excel has to offer.
Learn, apply and analyse financial models with Excel with competency and expertise after our three day course in FME. Get practical, hands-on training in powerful Excel tools that will help create financial models facilitating greater analytical accuracy. Build a solid foundation in Excel techniques that can be used to manipulate large datasets of financial information.
Delivered using a combination of lectures and practice problems and online training, our course will enable you to apply your learning to build useful, accurate, and robust financial models with ease.
- Accounting Boot Camp
- Modeling Architecture
- Sample Detailed Case
- Time Line Modeling
- Revenue & Capex
- Financial Structure
- Debt Schedule
- Costs Drivers
- Dividend & Tax
- Integrating the Financials
- Ratio Analysis
- Extra Excel Applications
- Circularity Switch & Iteration
- Simple Macros
- Bond Valuation
From the Course :
- Learn to build a case study model
- Understand the approach to be used for all your financial modeling projects
- Create the skeleton structure, table of contents, calculations and error check pages
- Learn how to use time series, checks, assumption, calculations and outputs
- Differences between the three primary financial statements
- Balance the balance sheet in seconds
- Avoid the most common mistakes and pitfalls in model design
- Use key functions and functionalities for financial modeling
- Work around risk – Model sensitivities and scenarios, incorporating breakeven, what-if and payback analysis
- Document, summarize and present results
- Tips and techniques gained from experience
From the Workshop :
- 3 days high quality training from an industry expert
- Earn 24 PDUs
- Comprehensive courseware will be provided
- End to end support via phone, mail and chat
On successful completion of the course, you will receive KnowledgeHut Certification with Credits (1 credit per hour of training).
who can attend?
This course is for anybody involved in financial decision making/ planning related to large corporates. Financial modeling is a mandatory activity for investment bankers, bankers, project finance persons, equity research folks, PE & VCs. This training is ideal for:
- Financial analysts
- Financial controllers
- Credit managers
- Risk managers
- Mergers, acquisitions and buyout specialists
- Corporate finance staff
- Ideal for candidates who are Graduates, Post Graduates, Post Doctoral, or have completed courses in Engineering and Commerce who want to have a career in finance